Being pregnant is something very special, for a while you are two. Your body is undergoing a lot of changes and carries your baby in all her love.
Combining your pregnancy with physical exercise and mental relaxation will increase your overall sense of wellbeing and joy. Prenatal yoga encourages and supports you to make this process a positive, consciously way to prepare you for the birth. You become aware of the deep strength and trust in yourself that you use for childbirth, and at the same time you learn to relax better.
During the pregnancy yoga class you will learn:
* To relax, to concentrate and to feel your strenght before and during delivery. This is done by active-, relaxation-, and breathing exercises.
* Yoga moves that will build and maintain flexibility and suppleness in your muscles and joints.
* How to focus on breathing and the way you can use your breath during the delivery.
* Develop a sense of trust and surrender of what your body requires of you and the confidence that you can do it without fear.
* There is attention and care for yourself and your unborn child.
* Tips to resolve complaints in a natural way during pregnancy.
* You’ll get information about what happens during pregnancy, childbirth and postpartum period.
Saterday from 11.00hr till 12.15hr (till juli 25)
Location Haags Yogacentrum, Sillestraat 13, Den Haag (Bezuidenhout)
Pregnancy yoga consists of:
Ongoing classes of 75 minutes. You can join whenever you like, however we do recommend to start between 12 and 25 weeks. You can follow the classes just before giving birth. Decrease of 12-18 classes is preferred for proper preparation.
The lessons are for beginners aswell for women who have experience with yoga. Classes are in small groups, which ensures close contact and personal attention.
Vansi yoga is affiliated with the Association of Yoga Teachers the Netherlands, member of European Yoga Union. Hereby is this pregnancy yoga class covered by most health insurance companies.